Its that time of year – when annual recognition programs are re-evaluated and holiday gifts are selected for employees. Budgets may be tight this year, but Norwood offers a variety of awards and gifts - surely we can help you find one that suits your budget and objectives. Here are the top 5 reasons they are an invaluable part of your company's culture:
1) Increased productivity (Happy employees equal happy customers and more sales)
2) Decreased turnover = Reduced recruitment costs (Weigh the cost of appreciation against the cost of hiring, training and developing new employees)
3) Motivation (Helps promote healthy competition between employees and provides a daily reminder of a job well done)
4) Improves company morale – even during challenging times
5) An effective recognition program promotes teamwork by solidifying relationships between managers and employees
Check out our next blog for tips on creating effective, successful recognition programs for your organization.
~ Margit Fawbush