Norwood offers over 100 items in our goingreen(R) collection. We've got everything from biodegradable water bottles to elegant awards made of renewable Bamboo. But what does "green" really mean?
Norwood's definition of green is that a product promotes a benefit to the environment. It can either help you live green OR it is made of materials that do not harm the environment. Here are some examples:
1) Made of recycled, regrind or organic materials
2) Made of rapidly renewable and plentiful products such as Bamboo
3) The product itself is reusable therefore contributing to less waste
4) Can be recycled
5) Can help you conserve energy such as electricity or gasoline
6) Product will biodegrade or decompose in a reasonable time
7) Product does not use batteries (batteries are highly caustic and damaging to the environment when disposed of in a landfill) – these items are usually solar powered or hand crank
8) Carbon Neutral production – the product was manufactured through a process that did not emit greenhouse gases
9) Product promotes a "green" message
10) Product is imprinted using vegetable-based inks which are non-toxic when disposed of in the environment
Click here to view all of our goingreen(R) products!