Norwood & BIC Graphic North America is pleased to announce Cycle 1 promotions are out and will be in effect through April 30, 2012. A comprehensive promotions packet mailed along with 2012 catalogs in mid-December. The mailing includes very exciting promotions for both brands. Distributors will receive the following materials in addition to our catalogs:
Norwood C1 Promotional Flyer – best sellers at special promo pricing!
- Easily organized by price point – under $.50, under $1.00, under $3.00, under $5.00 and under $10.00
- Aggressive pricing on select RCC Koozie® items – Remember, If it isn’t from Norwood, it isn’t KOOZIE®
- Great “A” code pricing on best selling Health & Wellness, Office, and Writing Instruments
- Through C1,Norwood is also offering Free Personalization on all Acrylic Products in Awards and Recognition and Free Set-Ups on all Screen-Printed Bags
BIC Graphic C1 Promotional Flyer – amazing savings on best selling core products
- In celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the BIC® Clic Stic®, the entire Clic Stic family ofproducts will be priced at under $1.00. AND the new Mini Clic Stic will be offered at special introductory pricing
- Great deals are available on our best selling Sticky Note™ products and Business Card Magnets
- Select BIC Writing Instruments and Lighters are available with “A” code discounts
Norwood & BIC Graphic will also be launching 200 new products next year. Distributors will be pleased to see exciting innovations in all major product categories. Click here for a link to Norwood's New Product Catalog!
“Norwood & BIC Graphic North America continues to make it easy and profitable for distributors to do business with us,”said Benjamin Bartley, VP of Trade Marketing for North America. “In an effort to bring our customers the most compelling, effective offers, we’ve conducted a significant amount of qualitative and quantitative distributor research.This has informed everything from catalog design to the format of our promotional materials and offers. We lookforward to 2012 and wish everyone a successful year.”