INDUSTRY LEADER IN PRODUCT SAFETY & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
BIC Graphic is pleased to announce that nearly all its product SKUs across all three of its 2017 catalogs are Prop 65 compliant and do not require a Prop 65 label when shipping to California. The only minor exceptions being products that will inherently require a label due to the material used in the construction of the item (e.g., lead crystal).
BIC Graphic is a leader in product safety, quality assurance, social responsibility, supply chain security and environmental stewardship:
- BIC Graphic products are rigorously tested to confirm compliance to Prop 65, CPSIA and other North American product safety laws and standards.
- BIC Graphic technology items are tested to applicable UL, UN and FCC standards.
- All plastic drinkware products are BPA Free.
- Health, Wellness & Safety products go through extensive analysis to confirm compliance with all applicable FDA regulations.
- BIC Graphic is C-TPAT Tier II certified by US Customs which evidences their superior commitment to supply chain security.
- BIC Graphic QCA Accredited – The promotional product industry’s only independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping companies provide safe, high quality products.
- BIC Graphic participates in the PPAI Product Safety Awareness Program.
With these extensive product safety and compliance standards, distributors can feel confident in recommending BIC Graphic products to their customers.
With over 250 new products launching in January 2017 across 15 product categories, over 40 well-known proprietary brands and retail partners, and 20 decoration methods, BIC Graphic offers a broad array of exciting promotional products solutions.
Visit BICGraphic.com to see all 2017 new products and Cycle 1 specials.