We are always on the hunt for interesting imprint ideas and we know you are too. Here are a few inspired by real life statistics. Impress your non-profit customers with your knowledge and help them generate awareness and funds with some really cutting edge messaging.
1) 15789 Zebra Colored Cotton Tote – Bags with great style are sure to be carried for months after the event.
Imprint: Cancer March
“More than 15.5 million American with a history of cancer were alive on January 1, 2016.”
2) 46114 Mount Tumbler – High quality vacuum seal tumblers are a hot trend in the market and a much appreciated giveaway in a variety of industries.
The working poor give the greatest portion of their incomes to charity of all U.S. economic groups.
3) 31940 myCharge® Razor Plus – as smartphones and tablets grow in popularity, so do the need for powerbanks.
End World Hunger
Lead The Charge
4) 20651 Key Point: Women’s Health – Employee Handout. A great education and awareness tool for employees during corporate awareness events.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Sponsored by Trilogo Products
5) 40071 Original Bandage Dispenser – Bandage dispensers are great low-cost giveaway for a variety of audiences and causes.
The US national debt per person is over $65,000.
Stop the Bleeding. Donate today.
Contact your BIC Graphic rep for some great awareness product ideas or click here for a link to our Cause Awareness Vertical Market Brochure.