With the start of a new year, it’s time to take a look at what is fresh and exciting in the promotional products industry. Paying attention to current trends keeps your business at the forefront of clients’ needs and can help you gain a competitive advantage.
BIC Graphic has been inspired to compile our list of the five hottest trends to kick off 2018. If everyone wants “the next best thing”, take a look at what’s trending for promotional products to stay ahead of the curve.
Colorful promotions are just plain fun! Bright colors add a striking look to almost anything when they are contrasted in interesting ways.
- #46129 15 oz. Bilby Mug – A stylish ceramic mug with large capacity to be sure you get your daily caffeine fix. Available in a matte black finish with brightly colored blue, green, orange, purple or red inner.
- #55865 Sphere Pen – This sleek metal pen has a black barrel with a pop of color on the grip and section. The modern design is weighted for a high-end feel at a competitive price point.
- #15926 Ripstop Sport Drawstring – This bag answers the demand for high-end drawstring backpacks made with premium material. Complete with front zippered pocket and printed drawstring cords to align with retail sport trends.
Companies are increasingly realizing that a healthy employee is a happy, more productive one. These corporate programs and services that promote healthy behaviors are a prime market for promotional products!
- #46162 34 oz. Thunder Sports Bottle – Keep this large capacity, sturdy Tritan® sports bottle with you to stay hydrated during workouts. The unique leak-proof lid features a carry handle to make traveling easy.
- #45341 Exercise Mat – Great for yoga or pilates, this mat is available with a 4-color imprint on the coordinating bag (standard) or imprint right on the mat for an additional charge.
- #41031 Sweaty Bands® Headband – Brightly colored, non-slip headbands that stay put whether you’re running errands or running marathons. Available in eight color prints with 4-color imprint included.
People LOVE when products serve multiple purposes or have bonus features. If a product can perform more than one function then you have twice the opportunity to make a lasting impression.
- #32144 Keyring Dual Charging Cable with USB-C – Super stylish and functional, this keyring will open your bottles or plug directly into a power bank to charge Micro-USB or USB-C compatible devices.
- #15932 KAPSTON™ Pierce Tote-Pack – A tote and backpack all in one! This bag features an exclusive design with adjustable padded shoulder straps, front slip pocket, side water bottle pocket and padded laptop compartment.
- #62447 Rugged 7-in-1 Golf Tool – Sturdy and functional, this is a player’s ultimate all-in-one tool. Great for tournaments, the competitive pricing makes this an amazing value.
Fashionable silvers, bronzes, rose golds, and other warm metal tones are showing up everywhere, even in promo products! A little shine is a great way to elevate objects from boring to must-have.
- #46173 KOOZIE® 13 oz. Tripple Vacuum Tumbler – This vacuum-insulated tumbler is also a can or bottle kooler! The unique 3-in-1 design has a drop-in lid to convert from a kooler to a drink-through lid.
- #32167 Truly Wireless Earbuds and Charging Case – The revolution of Bluetooth® speakers with no wires AT ALL. The case charges the earbuds but also serves as a power bank to charge other devices as well.
- #36862 Metallic Award – Make an impression with this free-standing angled plaque with unique gold paint detail that highlights the large imprint area.
Adults and kids alike are looking to be delighted by products that catch the eye. These items that change color hit a sweet spot for the kid in all of us.
- #46165 Color-Changing KOOZIE® – Keep your drink cool in style with this fun, temperature changing kooler. Available in four color options, the outer layer changes color with the touch of a warm hand.
- #15933 Color-Changing Journal – This unique notebook has an imitation leather cover that changes color with the application of heat. The elastic band closure, pen loop, and bookmark match the hidden color.