Helping customers visualize their logo or brand message on a product can be difficult. When you need a quick image idea of how an imprint looks on a specific product, color or combination – the BIC Graphic Virtual Sample Tool is here to help.
This eTool is a great resource when emailing product suggestions or creating presentations for clients. Virtual Samples are available under the Actions section on each product page. You don’t need to be logged in to bicgraphic.com to use this eTool so many users direct their customers to this feature to experiment and find the exact item that best represents their message.
After you click on the Virtual Sample Action:
- Select the product color you want to personalize.
- Upload your image. Acceptable image files are .png, .jpeg, .tif, .gif, .bmp, .pdf, .eps and .svg. Maximum file size is 20 MB.
- The system will display your image and will prompt you to crop and save. An alert will notify you of the maximum number of colors available for the imprint.
- Modify your image by removing any white background or reducing the colors in your image. Click Add to Design.
- If you are adding text, the Add Text tab allow you to change type color, size and font as well as adding an effect to how your text will display. Click Add to Design.
- When you are happy with the design; download, print and/or email the Virtual Sample.
Visit bicgraphic.com to try the Virtual Sample Tool on your favorite items!
If you have additional questions or would like help using the Virtual Sample Tool email WebSupport@bicgraphic.com.