More than 19.5 million people work in the healthcare and social assistance sub-sector. These employees are highly trained and both full and part time workers earn salaries well above the national average.  With long hours and high-pressure environments, employers are keen to support employees through reward and incentive programs.
BIC Graphic NA has identified the most effective ways to promote the healthcare sector when developing your next campaign.
Promote Healthy Habits
Giveaway items that focus on improving healthy habits reinforce the brand identity for health and wellness facilities. These items are great for special events, trade fairs, expos and community outreach.
- #41071 Serenity Pill Box – A large capacity pill box that has 3 layers with 8 cases. With a large imprint area, this item is perfect for senior care facilities.
- #41069 Round Massage Ball – Relieve stress, muscle knots and tension with this high density massage ball.
- #40138 SPF-30 Lip Balm – A top seller, this moisturizing lip balm provides protection from the sun. The 4-color process decoration is sure to get your message noticed!
- #40130 SPF-30 Sunscreen Lotion Pocket Pack – This pocket pack offers sun protection for minimal cost. A great giveaway for outdoor events.
Improve Demanding Jobs
For employees working long shifts, carrying a roomy bag with organization is a necessity. Staying hydrated and having snack-options at the ready are also essential to get through a long day.
- #45790 Gripper Poly-Clear® Bottle – 31 oz. – A squeezable sport bottle with flip-top drink-thru super sipper lid that is great for people on the move. The easy-to-fill wide mouth makes adding ice cubes or stirring simple.
- #AP8400 Atchison® TranSport It Tote – This bag helps to stay organized on the go. Complete with a front slip pocket, pen & business card pockets, mesh water bottle pocket and a side cell phone pocket.
- #15646 KOOZIE® Fun Lunch Kooler – This unique kooler has a round handle for comfortable carrying. Has a front slip pocket and PEVA-lined zippered main compartment to keep food and drinks cold with ice packs.
Supply Administrative Needs
Medical facilities may be going digital, but there will always be paperwork! Make sure that writing instruments and stationery are imprinted with a logo or wellness message. These are also cost-effective items to customize with messaging specific to an awareness campaign or health initiative.
- #4CL BIC® 4-Color™ Pen with Lanyard – A customer favorite with four classic ink colors, sleek white barrel and break-away lanyard. Change ink colors with the click of a button!
- P4A6A25 BIC® 4” x 6” Adhesive Notepad, 25 Sheet Pad – Now with 250 MOQ! Includes free set-up, free flood coat, free 4-color process imprint and optional free ruled lines.
- TS BIC® Tri-Stic® – Three sides allow for three different imprints in three different colors. Nearly 200 possible trim and barrel color combinations to match corporate brands.
Secure facilities are a top priority in the health and wellness sector for patient privacy and safety. Imprinted identification ensures ID badges are easily available for entrance between departments while also being recognizable.
- #65053 Retractable Badge Holder – A colorful, practical and attractive badge with alligator clip that extends up to 30” for quick and convenient badge-swiping.
- #65153 ¾” Breakaway Lanyard with Key Ring – A breakaway lanyard holder to keep track of badges and other necessary items. Removable split ring included.
- #32210 Charging Cable Lanyard – More than just an ID lanyard, the dual connector above the swivel clasp charges both Apple® and Android® devices. A plastic shell protects the charging tips when not in use.
Find more great products perfect for the Healthcare Vertical at bicgraphic.com.