Businesses focused on health and well-being are driven to spread messages of health, wellness and safety to their clients. The ability of promotional products to deliver a specific message with repeat exposure is valuable marketing tool for these businesses. Making sure the products they use for promotion comply with safety guidelines is an important element of their buying decisions.
Working with a Supplier with high product safety standards is a great way to be sure items for these businesses are aligned with their values. BIC Graphic is an industry leader in product safety and regulatory compliance so you can feel confident about recommending our products to your customers.
- Prop 65
- Nearly all of BIC Graphic’s product SKUs are Prop 65 compliant and do not require a Prop 65 label when shipping to California. We are ready for the upcoming changes to Prop 65 warnings, scheduled to take effect in August.
- FDA Regulations
- We go through extensive analysis to test applicable Health, Wellness & Safety products to FDA regulations.
- All BIC Graphic’s child products are rigorously tested to comply with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act’s children’s product safety rules. You can view our CPSIA Certificates of Compliance here.
- Quality Certification Alliance (QCA)
- The promotional product industry’s only independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping companies provide safe, high quality products.
- PPAI Product Safety Awareness Program
- This program is part of a larger PPAI initiative to create confidence in promotional products as an advertising medium at every level.
- C-TPAT Tier II Certified
- BIC Graphic is C-TPAT Tier II Certified by U.S. customs which evidences our superior commitment to supply chain security.
- Leading Technology Standards
- Our technology items are tested to applicable UL, UN and FCC standards and requirements.
- BPA Free
- All our plastic drinkware products are BPA FREE.
BIC Graphic is proud to be a leader in product safety, quality assurance, social responsibility, supply chain security and environmental stewardship. View products and learn more about Superior Compliance at bicgraphic.com.