Promotional products are one of the most memorable ways to convey your brand message. With the large selection of categories and brands available in the industry today it is easy to create unique solutions for your clients. With the variety of product shapes, sizes and colors – plus unique imprint options – making a memorable marketing campaign targeted to a specific audience is easy. 
Today’s customers expect brands to reach them on a personal level, and 82% of people had a more favorable impression of a company after receiving a branded promo item with their message. Promotional products help clients be memorable and stay connected. 
Reach & Recall
Promotional products also have the highest marketing reach above any other form of exposure advertising. In fact, promo items are ranked as the #1 most effective form of advertising to prompt action across all generations with major purchasing power.
Here are some quick facts:
- 5 in 10 consumers state they come in contact with promotional products most of the time or at all times per day
- 9 in 10 recipients are able to remember the brand on a promo item
- 8 in 10 reveal their impression of a brand changes positively as a directly result of receiving a promotional product from that brand 
It is no surprise that one in two consumers say they walk around with a promotional product, like a wearable or pocket product. Promotional items allow brands to directly impact lifestyles and maximize recall by integrating into everyday routines. Carry-around products like travel drinkware and wireless tech accessories are ideal for campaigns targeting a general audience.
Promotional products not only effectively communicate a brand message but they often play a functional role in everyday life. So, what are the top reasons people enjoy a promo item?
- 85% – Functionality / Useful to Own
- 44% – Entertainment / Enjoyable to Have
- 43% – Design / Fits Style or Personality 
Promotional Product Work! Week
Studies confirm US consumers view promotional products as an important role in advertising and the economy, so let’s spread the word! Visit the Promotional Products Work! Week page at ppai.org for more resources and ways to get involved with PPW! Week including:
- Organizer’s Guide & Highlight Reel
- Publicity Toolkit
- Advertising & Promotion Guide
- Get in Touch! Video Commercial
- Promotional Products Work! Week Highlights
Use your voice to advocate for the industry! The PPAI Little Black Book contains stats, contact information and communication templates to help you easily share the positive economic impact of the promotional products industry with legislators, politicians and government officials.